Canterbury Golf Club

1935 - 1939

Easter, Summer and Autumn Meetings continued to attract, and in 1935 the A.G.M. noted that income exceeded expenditure by £16.5s.  Dr Rogerson, a well-known local G.P., died that year and a cup was donated in his memory.  A subscription list  in the City raised £118 and his sister gave £500 to endow a cot in memory of her brother in the Children’s ward of the Kent and Canterbury Hospital. The £118 was used to provide decorative panels in the same ward.






Created by intelligentgolf version 8.0.6
CONGU® is Copyright Council of National Golf Unions.