The only competitions a male Associate member can play in are monthly medals and stablefords, the Adsett Salver , Hague medal and the KCPFA (men only) and the fun mixed competitions & Midweek Comps. The same rule applies to senior and lady Associate members.
However Lady Associate members can play in the Challenge Bowl (compilation of winners of Stablefords and Medals during a given period) and in the 3 Closed Meetings (Spring/Summer/Autumn Meeting) but they are not eligible to win the main prize of each event.
Associate members cannot play in “Board” and major competitions, club matches or experience the reciprocal arrangements we enjoy with other clubs and nor can they partake in the special visitor green fee promotions such as the 8-pack. These are seen as exclusive privileges afforded to Full members only.
1. Associate Membership is valid for 12 months from day of registration.
2. The card is for the bearers use only and is not transferable.
3. The initial credit and annual fee is £390 which must be paid in full and cannot be rolled into the following year.
4. Payment to England Golf (£21.25) and insurance (£10) will be added to your annual fee of £390.
5. Top up credit is available from £200 which can be transferred to the following year upon membership renewal.
6. The card is the property of Canterbury Golf Club and must be surrendered on request.
7. Associate Members must present their card before playing, for swiping in the golf shop. Failure to do so may result in membership privileges being withdrawn.
8. Green Fee costs are subject to change.
9. Associate Members can play at weekends after 9.00am.
10.All member guest fees must be charged to the Association Members account.
11.Members and guests must adhere to the club rules which are available on request.
12. All new membership applications are subject to a 6 month probationary period whereby the club, at its sole discretion, may withdraw membership privileges and refund the remaining balance of the subscription yea
If any members wants further clarification on the above then please do not hesitate to contact the Office:
Telephone: 01227 453 532
Option 1 - The Office